- Property Owners receive tax bills twice a year around July 1 and December 1.
- Tax bills are always due on September 14 and February 14 (if the 14th falls on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, taxes are due the next business day).
- The Treasurer’s Office Hours are Tuesdays 10 am-1 pm. Office hours may change.
- Property Owners are responsible for notifying the Treasurer if their mailing address changes. Taxes are due whether or not the bill is received.
- Cash payments must be for the exact amount. DO NOT mail cash or put cash in the drop box.
- Call Amanda for Summer Deferment help
Mail checks to Newfield Township Treasurer, P.O. Box 564, Hesperia, MI 49421
ESCROW PAYMENTS…..Banks and mortgage companies receive a copy of your bill for payment. Please check all information on your bill to make sure it is correct.
* To pay with a credit card on the internet, you will need to agree to pay a 3% fee to Point and Pay.
IF YOU ARE MAKING DELINQUENT PAYMENTS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS CONTACT
Oceana County Treasurer’s Office